The Senior Citizen Audit Program was created by the Rutgers University Board of Governors to permit retired New Jersey residents, age 62 or older, to audit courses on a space-available, noncredit basis. There are no tuition costs for auditing courses. Senior auditors do not receive academic credit for audited courses.
In support of Rutgers' commitment to health and safety for all members of its community, the Senior Citizen Audit Program will require participants to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
The department asks all auditors to remember that our primary commitment is to our students’ education. Therefore, we ask auditors to kindly observe the following general guidelines:
- Please contact the professor in advance about auditing the class.
- Please ask the professor where you should sit in the classroom.
- Please ask the professor what auditors are expected to prepare for class.
- Please wait to give answers, ask questions, or offer comments until the professor invites auditors to do so.
NOT ACCEPTING AUDITORS IN SPRING 2023
- Remembering the Holocaust - 01:563:360 / 01:510:370
See Rutgers University Senior Audit Program for further information.