Fall 2020 Available Courses:
Holocaust Literature in Translation (01:563:365:01)
Prof. Jeffrey Shandler
Taught asynchronously through Sakai.
Auditors are not permitted to receive or submit written assignments.
Fall 2020 Courses Not Available to Auditors:
Jewish History I: Ancient and Medieval (01:563:201:01)
Prof. Paola Tartakoff
* If there is a course you are interested in that is not listed, please reach out to the instructor.
The department asks all auditors to remember that our primary commitment is to our students’ education. Therefore, we ask auditors to kindly observe the following general guidelines:
- Please contact the professor in advance about auditing the class.
- Please ask the professor where you should sit in the classroom.
- Please ask the professor what auditors are expected to prepare for class.
- Please wait to give answers, ask questions, or offer comments until the professor invites auditors to do so.
See Rutgers University Senior Audit Program for further information.