Book Reviews, 2020-present
60. Benjamin D. Suchard, The Development of the Biblical Hebrew Vowels: Including a Concise Historical Morphology, in Review of Biblical Literature, available online (for SBL members only) at: https://www.bookreviews.org/bookdetail.asp?TitleId=13395.
61. Isaac Kalimi, Metathesis in the Hebrew Bible: Wordplay as a Literary and Exegetical Device, in Vetus Testamentum 71 (2021), pp. 153-156.
63. Yosef Ofer, pdf The Masora on Scripture and its Methods , in SOTS Book List 2021 (London: Society for Old Testament Study, 2021), pp. 38-39. [PDF used with permission granted by the Society for Old Testament Study.]
65. Ronald Hendel and Jan Joosten, How Old Is the Hebrew Bible?, in Journal of the American Oriental Society 114 (2021), pp. 704-706. [PDF used with permission granted by the American Oriental Society.]
66. Jeffrey H. Tigay and Adele Berlin, eds., Ancient Israel, from its Beginning through 332 BCE (Posen Library of Jewish Culture and Civilization, vol. 1), in SOTS Book List 2022 (London: Society for Old Testament Study, 2022), p. 10.
67. Élodie Attia and Antony Perrot, eds., The Hebrew Bible Manuscripts: A Millennium, in SOTS Book List 2022 (London: Society for Old Testament Study, forthcoming).
68. Joel S. Baden and Jeffrey Stackert, eds. The Oxford Handbook of the Pentateuch, in Journal of the American Oriental Society (forthcoming).